Welcome to the Ting beta!
Michael Goldstein • October 13, 2011if( has_post_thumbnail( $post_id ) ): ?>
If you are reading this, it means you have bested our authentication process. Well played and thank you again for your effort. Just to reiterate a few key points:
- Please do not pass along your beta credentials. This is not one of these betas where we actually hope to generate jealousy and buzz. We have limited this to a small group in hopes of getting great feedback and some forgiveness on any early bugs and missteps.
- Speaking of feedback, please keep notes as you browse around and start using the service. We will be delighted to get your questions, concerns and ideas in the beta discussion forum.
- I am tempted to give you step-by-step instructions here to get you started but I would rather pretend you have just wandered through our front door (where I believe we give step-by-step instructions to get you started).
- Having said that, we regard you as a customer first, an advisor second. So please let us know if there is anything we can do to help.
- You will find a $50 credit in your first monthly service bill. (Thank you.) That comes after the bill for your device.