What we’ve been up to and where we’re headed next
Stacy Reed • November 21, 2017if( has_post_thumbnail( $post_id ) ): ?>
Holly Springs construction update
This post will catch you up on the construction Ting has been up to over the last few months in Holly Springs. We’ve been hard at work this year and have fully completed Phase 2 of our network build, with the additional completion of one neighborhood in Phase 3.
We’re now building out Phase 4A and B neighborhoods.
What we’ve been up to: Phase 2 construction update
We’ve fully completed our build in several neighborhoods this year. That’s a wrap on Phase 2 construction and installations are now in progress.
Phase 2 construction completed
- August: Oak Hall
- Early September: Windcrest and Windward Pointe.
- Mid September: Morgan Park
- Mid October: Trotter Bluffs, Autumn Park, Brayton Park and Garrison*
* If you’re in this area, we are currently in the process of contacting everyone that pre-ordered and bringing drops to homes.
Phase 3 construction completed
- October: Bridgewater
What’s up next
Phase 3: 12 Oaks
We’re in the process of blowing fiber in 12 Oaks. Blowing fiber is a process that uses compressed air to push fiber underground. Watch our video where we talk about blowing fiber and the final stages of bringing crazy fast fiber Internet to homes.
Phase 4A: Sunset Ridge North and Cobble Ridge
Construction has been completed and we’re going to start blowing fiber by late November, just after 12 Oaks.
Phase 4B: Sunset Ridge
Construction is expected to begin in Sunset Ridge in November 2017. We anticipate lighting up our first customers in this area in the spring of 2018.
Don’t miss out: pre-order Ting
Phase 4B can pre-order Ting Internet. A pre-order costs $9 and comes with perks.
- Pre-order Ting gigabit and get $250 off your start-up costs (including installation and your first bill).
- Pre-order Ting 5/5 and get $50 off your start-up costs (including installation and your first bill).
- Be one of the first to get installed when we start lighting up your neighborhood.
The deadline to pre-order Ting for Phase 4B is December 15, 2017. Remember to pre-order by the deadline to secure your discount!
Ting Internet customers can refer their friends, family and neighbors to Ting. Score free service for every successful referral and give your friends and family a discount on Ting gigabit or Ting 5/5.
- If you’re a Ting customer, tell your family and friends to mention your name when they sign up for Ting.
- They’ll get $99 off Ting gigabit or $25 off Ting 5/5.
- Ting customers get one month of free service for every successful referral!
Community events and updates
You may have seen us at local events around town. We had a Ting booth at Beericana, the Farmer’s Market and recently at HollyFest. If you ever see us at an event, stop by, say hi and grab some free Ting swag!
We also hosted a community party for Sunset Ridge and Sunset Ridge North as we began construction in the area. It was an afternoon of free food trucks, balloons and face-painting.
Finally, we had an awesome time at Ting Park Party on November 10. The first 250 guests enjoyed dinner on us! There were free activities, touch-a-truck experiences for the kids and fun music. There was also a chance to donate towards Military Missions in Action to support our veterans.
Overall it was a great event and it was awesome meeting all of you!