Ting Staff • November 4, 2011if( has_post_thumbnail( $post_id ) ): ?>
The following changes to ting.com went live Thursday November 3rd, 2011:
- Made SSN optional in device purchase process
- Fixed “where to find my ESN” link
- Enhancements and bug fixes to Saving and Usage Calculators
- Changed the way we check data for coverage when ordering devices
- Changed log-out to 30 hours
- Made Shipping Address editable by Ting Team
- Made Billing Phone Number visible to Ting Team
- Changed purchase order prefix from TINGTEST to TING
- Made “Page Not Found” messages consistent throughout site
- Increased redundancy of several back-end systems
- Made “dots” on home page message carousel clickable
- Data usage is not being calculated correctly
- Business ID and SSN fields now accept dashes as part of input
- Changed incorrect Optimus S image
- Changes to Device Order process to make it more tolerant of different address types and service quality levels.
- Added missing images to “Using Android” posts.
- Fixed issue with some AMEX numbers not being accepted.
- General code clean-up & refactoring
- General bug fixes
- General clean-up of minor visual design inconsistencies